The Chattanooga Housing Authority (801 N. Holtzclaw Ave. Chattanooga, TN 37404) will be hosting a workshop entitled '5 Ways to Get a Raise' on Sept. 14 at 5:30 p.m. Dr. Donna Van Natten will be leading this training session free of charge to the public. Catered refreshments will be provided.
Integrated Oncology, Inc., (a LabCorp Company) is seeking medical technologists to join a team of dedicated, hardworking and positive professionals in our Brentwood, Tennessee. The laboratory is a state-of-the-art high throughput cancer testing facility.
The position will be in the Flow Cytometry department and requires a BS degree in Medical Technology, ASCP certification and the ability to secure a Tennessee State license.
This is an excellent opportunity for a new grad!!!
We offer a great benefits package.
Apply today and connect to something amazing!
Whirlpool ceramic top stove for sale. Works perfectly, excellent condition. $100. Call or text 423-521-2969.
300LB. Holding area. Retail $4,000. Must sell. $2800. Call 423-595-7070.
Two spaces and two unsealed vaults For Sale in Section D. It's a beautiful area in the Park.
Used NetGear N300 wireless router with power cord.
200 AMB Electric panel box with 32 breakers.
Bedroom set, dresser, drawer, mirror, bed (head and foot board). Asking price $1,000 or make an offer. Furniture is in good condition. Contact number (423) 622-4318.
Dining room set with China Cabinet 6 chairs 8 Foot Excellent condition $2,200
1 solid wood 6 panel door 2 years old - $60
3 lite steel doors - 1 less than 1 yr - $40 each
2 wood core closet doors - $30 each
(all doors with hardware)
Dishwasher, white under-counter, 8 months old like new - $50
Bathroom pedestal sink, cream - $50
Beautiful real leather and hob nail trim. $1500 for all. Call or text 423-290-1904.
I have a solid oak computer desk/workstation. It is about 6 feet tall and four feet wide. Comes with it's own light and surge protector. $300.
Also, I have a solid oak dining room table and 4 chairs. The table is round without the expansion leaf, and oblong with the leaf. Can comfortably seat 4 to 6 people. $150.
If interested, call or text 423-521-2969.
Job Description: As an independent account manager you will use cold calling and networking to find and establish a client base for a freelance web designer/developer located in Ringgold, Ga, who specializes in custom WordPress templates. You can work full time or part time.
Job Requirements: You must reside in North West Georgia or in the Chattanooga area. You need to know some basic knowledge about the Internet and Web technology. You must have daily access to email and voice mail. You need the ability to present a positive and polished appearance to the public. You must have the ability to network and make new contacts through cold calling.
For consideration send your resume and a cover letter.
Bartender cook and cleaning is the job description. Must be 21 or older. No experience necessary. We will train the right honest reliable person. Applications Thurs . and Fri 1 - 4 pm
4321 Ringgold Rd. East Ridge
Bethel Bible Village is a faith-based residential home for children of families in crisis. Bethel is currently seeking a candidate to fill the position of Director of Development. The position of Director of Development is responsible for the strategic and operational leadership of Bethel’s development, grant, partnership, and special event efforts to support its Mission.
• Spiritual: Be an active participating member in a local Christian church.
• Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required. Significant development experience and leadership within non-profit organizations, preferably faith-based.
• Specific Skills/Requirements: Significant knowledge and experience in leading and expanding development functions for a non-profit organization. Demonstrated expertise in sound practices including annual gifts, project fundraising, event and budget management, capital gifts and planned giving. Solid understanding of marketing concepts with proven experience in development/advancement and relationship building skills required. Experience in strategic thinking and planning, communicating outcomes, and working alongside board members. Excellent interpersonal and relational skills with the ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people. Exceptional communication skills both in public speaking and in written communications.
• Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: Knowledge and understanding of relationship-centered development, grant research, writing and management, special events partnerships, faith-based and mission driven leadership. Understanding of CRM and utilization and analysis of development database. Involvement in civic club, society or business group preferred. AFP member and CFRE preferred.
• Other Requirements: Applicant must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. and successfully pass a background check, TB test, drug screen, and physical.
• Exemplify a vibrant Christian faith personally and professionally.
• Commitment to Bethel’s Code of Conduct and Employee Covenant.
• Agreement with AFP’s Code of Ethical Standards.
• Provide leadership in development strategy with the Board of Trustees and fellow staff.
• Provide leadership to the ministry’s development efforts including expansion into new markets and demographics within the Greater Chattanooga area and Middle Tennessee area.
• Exercise creativity and sound judgment in exploring new tools and methods to be at the cutting edge of development using best practices.
• Serve as the ministry’s spokesperson and representative to the community and donors.
• Establish and maintain sound working relationships and cooperative arrangements with community groups, organizations, and other ministry partners.
• Be responsible for maintaining sound financial practices including budget management.
• Lead, coach, and support fellow members of Bethel Bible Village’s operations team.
• Participate in programs to enrich the spiritual development of Bethel staff.
Please search on our website bethelbiblevillage.org to learn more about our ministry. If interested in this position, please forward a resume, cover letter, 3 professional references, and salary requirements to:
Human Resources, Attn: Teresa Steele
3001 Hamill Road, Hixson, TN 37343
Office: 423.842.5757, ext. 1248; Fax: 423.842.5785; Email: HR@bethelbiblevillage.org
Drivers Needed - Owner/Operators Welcomed
Better Pay & More Time At Home!
2,000-2,800 miles a week
Come Grow With Tranco
Equal Opportunity Employer
Medical and Dental Insurance
Paid Holidays and Vacation
Up to .45 per mile
Contact Dusty Kiser: firstname.lastname@example.org 423-822-1000 Ext 7228
Hamilton County General Government Jobs
Apply online at [url=http://www.hamiltontn.gov/]hamiltontn.gov[/url]
Bethel Bible Village is a faith-based residential home for children of families in crisis. We are currently seeking a part-time Next Step Monitor to work approximately 6 – 10 hours per week. This position will provide assistance with the oversight of Bethel’s Next Step program.
• Spiritual: Be an active participating Christian in a local congregation
• Education: High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred.
• Specific Skills: One year of pertinent experience in the human services field. Effective oral and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills are required. Previous computer experience required.
• License: Valid driver’s license required.
• Other Requirements: Minimum age requirement for this position is 21 years of age. Applicant must be lawfully authorized to work in the U.S., and successfully pass a background check, drug screen, and physical.
Please visit www.bbv.org to learn more about our ministry. If interested in this position, please forward a cover letter and resume to:
3001 Hamill Road
Hixson, TN 37343
Office: 423.842.5757, ext. 248
Attention: Now Hiring 10 Outside Salesmen
2 Managers who can run a Sales force
Must be 19+ yrs old
Valid Drivers license
Like talking to consumers
Desire to earn $750-$1300 weekly
Company vehicle and product everyone can use
Bethel Bible Village is a faith-based residential home for school-age children of families in crisis located in Hixson, TN. We have a part-time position available to serve within the Ministry Thrift Store. Work hours for this position are 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday one week and Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday the following week. This role assists customers in donating, selecting, and purchasing store items; operates and maintains the cash register; sorts and prices donated items; and maintains store cleanliness and safety. There is a sales bonus and clothing allowance for this position.
SPIRITUAL: Be an active participating Christian in a local congregation.
EDUCATION: High School diploma required.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Previous sales and/or retail experience preferred. Effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills required. Excellent customer service skills required. Must have the ability to sort items according to guidelines, be able to follow instructions, and work independently. The ability to operate a cash register including performing routine mathematical computations and counting change is required. Must be able to lift 40 pounds. A candidate must be legally authorized to work in the U.S., and successfully pass a background check, drug screen and physical.
Please visit www.bethelbiblevillage.org to learn more about our ministry. If interested in this position, please forward a cover letter and resume to:
Bethel Bible Village
3001 Hamill Road
Hixson, TN 37343
Office: 423-842-5757, ext.248
Architectural Firm in Search of Talent
Artech, a 31-year architectural and design firm in Chattanooga, TN, is searching for a talented, Licensed Architect with not less than 10-years’ experience. Position description includes working in a team environment, design, preparation of drawings and specifications, understanding and application of codes, review of construction documents, construction administration/job site visits (mostly local area) and working with clients, team members and consultants. Experience in the following areas will receive immediate attention: Healthcare, adaptive reuse, corporate, sustainable design, education and mixed-use developments. Salary based on experience, benefits include group insurance and 401K with employer matching. Please provide your qualifications, salary requirement, and references via email to email@example.com with “Architect with Required Experience” in the subject line. Website: artech.pro
Pursuant to TCA 8-44-103, public meetings of the Hamilton County Board of Commissioners and Commission Committees will be held, and will transact such business as may lawfully come before them.
Wednesday, August 31, 9:30 a.m., Recessed Meeting.
Wednesday, August 31, 9:30 a.m. EDT, Agenda Preparation Session.
Wednesday, September 7, 9:30 a.m. EDT, Regular Meeting.
Board of Commissioners Committees may meet prior to said meetings at 8:30 a.m. EDT and/or immediately following said meetings.
Regular and Agenda meetings, Courthouse, Room 402, 6th 625 Georgia Avenue, Chattanooga.
Committees, 8:30 a.m. meetings, County Commission Office, Room 401, County Courthouse. Committees, after Regular meetings, Commission Conference room adjacent to Room 402, County Courthouse.
To discuss auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate participation, those with disabilities may contact the ADA Coordinator, Criminal Court Clerk Gwen Tidwell, 600 Market Street, Room 102, Chattanooga, Tn. 37402, 209-7500. Hearing impaired callers may use the Tennessee Relay Service, 209-6131 or 800/848-0298.
The Chattanooga-Hamilton County Hospital Authority Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet on Thursday, August 25, at 5:30 p.m. in the POB Conference Room at Erlanger.
The Board of Commissioners, the governing body of the Chattanooga Housing Authority, will convene in open session on Tuesday, August 30, at 12:30 p.m. at the Central Office of the Chattanooga Housing Authority (CHA), 801 N. Holtzclaw Avenue, Chattanooga, TN 37404, where and at which time and place, said Board of Commissioners will discuss business as may lawfully come before it.
18 Acres of pasture, barn, run ins, fresh water, two ponds, barnyard, feed room and tack room. Trailer available for rent. $100 per horse. All self-sufficient boarding. Quiet, peaceful place.
Miscellaneous For Sale
New condition - never used at all. $125. 423-987-5537
3 ton engine lift cherry picker.
One room size 10 x 13 and one runner, colors variegated blues. Good quality, great condition.
$150 cash for both. Call or text 423 290-1904.
Established Blue Grass Group needing a bass player or a 6 string player. We sometimes make money; sometimes not. We want someone who loves to play music.
Piano - free to any church. Call 423-280-5808.
Possibly chihuahua, found in Stevenson, AL. 423-260-4832
Adidas half zip women Tn Vols jacket XL (runs small for XL).
$60.00 (retails $100.00) 423-364-5663
SCHWINN Bicycles - 'his and hers'; like new; 3 speed; dark red finish.
$150.00 Call 423)842-7774.